Complete end-to-end sourcing process to deliver optimised commercial, technical and operational results
TNC’s Strategic Procurement Process is designed to deliver the best possible commercial, technical and operational results for your network and telecoms services. This solution incorporates the following key deliverables:
- Discovery and base-lining of existing services, contracts and costs: Developing a detailed picture of your existing services and highlighting immediate, day one opportunities
- Requirements Definition: Developing a detailed picture of your current and future needs
- Develop Sourcing Plan: A complete, end-to-end procurement process with rigorous management of all elements of the tender
- Preferred Supplier selection: to identify the right partner.
our service industry-leading?
- TNC’s Strategic Procurement Process is specifically designed to secure the best possible commercial, technical, operational and contractual outcomes for network and telecoms services through a structured, independent process
- The process is underpinned by market-leading governance and stakeholder engagement to ensure that you have everything you need to make sound business decisions
the value to our customers?
- Drive lowest prices and best possible lifetime TCO
- Leverage latest technologies to deliver innovative solution design
- Secure improved, market leading SLAs
- Secure best results quicker with streamlined timetable and workflows
- Significantly reduce your resource requirements through utilising TNC’s Subject Matter Experts
TNC supports the sourcing of network and telecoms services for 20% of all major corporate organisations in the UK
Throughout the process The Network Collective offered invaluable commercial and practical knowledge of the UK mobile carrier market, enabling Savills to make the right decision to fulfil its extensive requirements. I will be using The Network Collective again.
Richard Card, Chief Information Officer (EMEA), Savills