TNC’sTransition Partner service is an open market subscription service which can be offered to MSPs, SIs, and other Consultancies to provide TNC’s market leading Transition Partner Service to their customers.
TNC’s comprehensive knowledge and experience is deployed to support, manage and oversee the implementation of the Service Provider’s customers new WAN, LAN, telephony solution, contact centre or mobility solution. This leverages the full capability of TNC’s expertise to ensure that these projects are delivered meeting both the customer and suppliers expectations and business cases by providing a single over arching management function using TNC’s expertise and Clarity platform.
Key points this provides –
- Capabilities Beyond the Individual – Even the best Project Manager can find commercial or technical topics beyond their knowledge. With TNC’s Transition Partner Service this is fully covered – when detailed commercial or technology questions arise, specialist TNC consultants join the team to address them
- Specialist Skills – Deploying new technologies like SD-WAN or cloud contact centre can expose skill gaps within the customer. TNC’s Transition Partner team have the specialist skills customers need to address these gaps
- Control and management – having a single independent view of the whole project end to end is difficult for customers and service providers. TNC’s Transition Partner service provides an over-arching independent real time view on status and actions in a deployment ensuring actions are taken quickly by the right people
our service industry leading?
Independent insight and expertise are key when delivering complex network and telecoms projects – TNC’s market leading knowledge, experience and approach to managing these projects will give the confidence that senior stakeholders are looking for:
- TNC’s flexible resourcing model – from light-touch oversight to complete deployment management – can flex to meet each customer’s exact requirements
- TNC’s ability to leverage relationships acting as an independent central management function helps gets the best results from both the customer and the service provider to ensure best practice processes
- TNC’s Transition Partner solution is typically less than half the cost of using contract project managers
the value to our customers?
- Independent management and oversight using our Clarity management platform enables these key deliverables : Project Initiation, Governance & Reporting, Risk Management and Mitigation, Pilots & User Acceptance, Implementation & Rollout
- Experienced resources who have worked on similar projects in operational, project management and architectural roles, giving them a firm understanding of best practice through comparative data and experience
- TNC’s commercial models are based on fixed fees for the agreed scope, and include access to the wider TNC team
TNC’s unique market insight is underpinned by the largest independent database of network and telecoms information
The Network Collective took this project on and drove it to conclusion professionally and in a timely manner. There were a number of issues to resolve relating to matching current and new technology price comparisons which The Network Collective managed to a successful outcome. They took all the heavy lifting away from me and saved us money in the process. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Bradley Tullett, Head of Infrastructure, Mott MacDonald