Podcast: What You Need To Know About Creating Your ZTNA Strategy
Joining TNC’s podcast host, CEO John Waterhouse, to share his expertise is TNC’s CTO, Craig Northveth.
In this episode John and Craig discuss what key steps you need to take to develop your strategy for ZTNA (Zero Network Trust Architecture).
We’re living in an age where cyber security has never been more in the spotlight. With so much reliance on digital it’s becoming increasingly difficult to spot a friend from a foe, which is why many organisations are implementing a ZTNA.
Listen to this episode to get answers to the following essential questions:
- What is ZTNA? And why does it matter to me?
- Why is ZTNA such a hot topic now?
- What are the key elements that make up the ZTNA environment?
- What are the steps my organisation should take to develop our ZTNA strategy?
The audio version of this podcast is available on all major podcast directories. Alternatively, you can watch the podcast video and stream the audio directly from this page, just scroll down. Please subscribe, download, rate and review this episode.
A quick reminder about TNC:
- We are the UK’s largest independent telecoms professional services consultancy
- We support over 280 major UK and multinational organisations
- We deliver the full lifecycle of Strategy, Sourcing, Deployment and In-life Managed Services, such as billing management, vendor management and in-life service management for all types of network and telecoms services
If you would like to find out more about how TNC can help you, and your organisation, we would be delighted to talk to you and share our experience and knowledge. Please get in touch using the below contact details.
TNC operates specialist teams of commercial, technical and contracts consultants, all with at least 10 years industry experience and deep sector expertise
This research does not constitute a personal recommendation or take into account the particular investment objectives, financial situations, or needs of individual clients. Clients should consider whether any advice or recommendation in this research is suitable for their particular circumstances and, if appropriate, seek professional advice.
No part of this material may be (i) copied, photocopied or duplicated in any form by any means or (ii) redistributed without the prior written consent of The Network Collective Limited © 2022